**The Ukrainian Canadian Bar Association and the Hellenic Canadian Lawyers’ Association are proud to present a 2-hour CPD on Buying and Selling a Business**
Date: June 4 2015
Time: 5PM (drinks, wine, and snacks); CPD begins at 6PM
Location: Pallett Valo LLP, 77 City Centre Drive (West Tower) Suite 300, Mississauga, L5B 1M5
Cost: Free for participants.
1. What, You Don’t Trust Me? The importance of Due Diligence
2. We’re All Friends Here. Who Needs Lawyers? Drafting the Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
3. A Man Without Land is Nothing – Real Property Assets Issues
4. Do You Want Fries With That? Considerations When Buying a Franchise
5. That’s Just a Tax Issue – Tax Implications on Transactions
6. The Vendor/Owner Did What? Employment and Labour Issues for Purchasers
7. You Poured What Where for 20 Years? Environmental Concerns
8. I Never Want to See You Again! Post Closing Matters and Litigation Preparation Issues
The UCBA and the HCLA wish to thank Pallett Valo LLP for sponsoring this program