**Voting is now open for the 6th Annual Canadian Lawyer’s Top 25 Most Influential Lawyers**
After an overwhelming response of nominations, 2015 has seen the largest number of nominees ever – spanning numerous practice areas all over the country.
The HCLA congratulates Peter Carayiannis and Justice Andromache Karakatsanis for their respective nominations!
Readers are asked to cast their vote for up to 5 nominees in each of this year’s five categories:
• Corporate-commercial, including litigation, deals, class actions, etc.â€¨
• Criminal law/human rightsâ€¨
• Changemakers in any area or type of practice who have been leaders or catalysts for positive change in any area of the profession such as diversity, law firm management, the courts, education, etc.â€¨
• Government/non-profits/associations, including public inquiries, officers of Parliament, the courts, and academic institutionsâ€¨
• The world stage: Canadian lawyers and judges who have an influence on law and society beyond our borders.
The Top 25 Most Influential is recognition of lawyers who have played a significant role in the legal profession throughout Canada. Results will be published in the August 2015 issue of Canadian Lawyer!
VOTE NOW! Poll is open until June 9!